Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Allow myself to introduce...myself"

Howdy there! I want to start this blog by introducing myself.  My name is Tonni.  I love God, life, my husband, family, jewelry, and horses.  We have two dogs that keep us entertained.  We live in South Texas and love it!  And I have multiple sclerosis.  

I was diagnosed over two years ago.  While it took a long time to get diagnosed, I was actually glad to have a diagnosis and to get one that wasn't worse than MS!  Since then, I've figured out a few things.  I had to make a few adjustments, get educated, take better care of myself, and trust the Lord.

Things are good.  Welcome to my blog.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the Austin Powers reference. Nothing like a little humor injection to lighten up subjects like this. You're a wonderful testament for not letting MS control you. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete