Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is this stuff sent from heaven or what?


When I read that title, I'm thinking creme brulee or chocolate covered strawberries...  ummmm! Ok, back to reality.  The stuff I'm talking about is Mona Vie.  This is an all-natural drink that gives me energy.  And I will generously say that it changed my life.

Fatigue is a very common symptom of multiple sclerosis, and what gets me down the most.  I tried some prescriptions for the fatigue and lack of energy, but they made me a crazy, nervous wreck and completely incapable of sleeping.   I bumped into a friend of mine when I was in College Station a few months back that deals the Mona Vie.  She had heard about me having MS and wanted to help, so she gifted me two bottles of the Mona Vie.

I am a highly skeptical person.  I was really just humoring her, in a sense, by taking the stuff as she  directed - 2 oz. in the morning, 2 oz. in the afternoon.  By golly if I didn't see some serious results in about 4 days!!!!  I had more energy than I had experienced in a year!  Not weird energy, just consistent, normal-life energy.  I finished the second bottle, which put me on it for about 2 weeks.  

I was sold!  I did some serious research on what Mona Vie actually is - the Brazilian acai berry - and signed up as a distributor.   

I don't think it was any accident that I ran into Dusty that day.  I had been praying daily for better health and she had been praying daily for a way to help people attain better health.  Our God orchestrates everything.  It is quite humbling to know that He put us together so I could feel better.

So today, I say thanks, Mona Vie. Thanks, Dusty.  And thank you, Gracious God.

No comments:

Post a Comment